FreakyAlarm - the iPhone alarm clock that wakes your brain (FREE for a limited time)

freakyalarm

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
★★★ LIMITED TIME OFFER - I'm giving away FreakyAlarm for FREE until March 20! Enjoy! Tell your friends to grab it too! ★★★

FreakyAlarm is an alarm clock that forces you to wake your brain because you will have to solve a series of logical-math games otherwise it will not stop ringing. It also provides a means to control your own path of recovery, as measured by the iWake coefficient. You can monitor the trend of your progress and achive badges.

More details and contacts are available on freakyalarm.com

Sketso

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
★★★ LIMITED TIME OFFER - I'm giving away FreakyAlarm for FREE until March 20! Enjoy! Tell your friends to grab it too! ★★★

I'm a SLOW waker... gonna give ya a try! Sounds like it will also test my wife's theory, 'cause she's always saying, "Words With Friends and math... he can do either of those in his sleep and still get it right." :D

How do I get the free copy? :)

Uhh... just download it, it's free in the app store right now. :p

Sketso

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm a SLOW waker... gonna give ya a try! Sounds like it will also test my wife's theory, 'cause she's always saying, "Words With Friends and math... he can do either of those in his sleep and still get it right." :D

After a bit of testing, I give it a thumbs up! It makes you solve several different mind/math challenges before deactivating, and I can testify that it does make you think, which definitely wakes you up, especially for someone like me that can smack a snooze button ANYWHERE without ever even getting close to "functionally awake". Nice little app you've made!

I will say this, it's still easy to lay back down if you're the supreme HARD sleeper like myself, but that's why I set a couple of backup alarms. I snooze far less, now, than before.

BTW, the wifer watched me work the problems the first couple of mornings and says, apparently, I really can do math in my sleep. :D

freakyalarm

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
FreakyAlarm 1.3 is out!
Priority calibration update - the version 1.3 brings an important revision of the levels of Priority:
  • 5 Priority levels
  • Randomness in the combination of the games
  • New difficulty calibration
  • 2 new FreakyGames (FreakyWeight and FreakyMemo)
  • Improvements in UI, graphics and usability
  • 4 new badges
  • Priority help

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh