ListMe ? app for lists / todo sharing and collaboration

ListMe

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone!

I recently developed an iOS app called ListMe. It's an app for list / todo sharing and collaboration. All updates in your lists show up instantly and you're able to see what was changed and who did it.

You can use it to share a grocery list with your spouse, share a packing list for a camping trip with your friends or any other list you want.

FEATURES:

? List sharing - collaborate with others via iOS devices.

? Instant realtime synchronization ? no need to reload the list or press "Sync" button, changes show up instantly.

? List changes tracking ? list items updated by other people are highlighted and you can see what was changed and who changed it.

? Works when offline ? no limitations for offline mode, all changes you make will be synchronized to the server right after you are back online.

? Custom list sort ? sort your lists items any way you want: manually, by title, description or responsible.

? Swipe to delete ? delete a list item by swiping it and hitting the delete button.

? 2 types of lists ? todo and plain lists.

? Ability to assign a responsible.

? Push notifications support.

? Landscape mode support.

For details please visit listmeapp.com

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Looks like a great app....but...will it be available for other platforms? Is there a web version so you can share lists with all the people you share lists with who don't have iPhones?

ListMe

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for your reply, Alli! At the moment there is only an iPhone version available, web version is in development. So far there is no plans to make the app available for other platforms.

ListMe

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Promo codes

I'm offering a couple of promo codes, feel free to take them.

Y7N4KWPXR46N
TLXW4ATJWM3E

Look forward to your feedback.
If you like the app, please rate or review.
Thank you!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I used TLXW4ATJWM3E.

I have been looking for a good list app. I will try it out and let you know. Thanks for the promo code.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Thank you for your reply, Alli! At the moment there is only an iPhone version available, web version is in development. So far there is no plans to make the app available for other platforms.

Let me know when the web version is ready and I'll buy. Too many things to share with my Android toting relatives.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost