myRun Pro Released To The App Store
I wanted to let you know about my new app, myRun, that i have been working on for the last few months. Its finally complete and available in the app store now.
$0.99 - itunes.com/app/myrunpro
The app is called, myRun. myRun is social based fitness tracking/training tool, which will hopefully allow fitness enthusiasts to really push themselves in their quest for improved performance..
Using the GPS function on your iPhone you can track your fitness activities, including Running, Cycling and Walking.
Allow your friends to track you live on the myRun website, and share your activities stats direct on the app with your friends and family.
Store Routes, create workouts, and have full access to all your saved activities direct on the app.
- Live Tracking. Allow your friends to track you live on the myRun website while you complete your fitness activity.
- GPS and Manual Input Activities. You can either use the GPS function on your iPhone to automatically track you whilst you complete your fitness activity. Or you can set a manual activity. Did you do a run without your iPhone but you still want to keep track of that activity? Then enter that activity manually.
- Audio Updates. Choose how often you want to be notified how far you have traveled and how long it has taken you.
- iPod Integration. Listen to your own playlists.
- Routes - Store your favorite routes direct on the app after you complete an activity or create your own routes on the myRun website.
- Workouts. Create your own unique workout. For example, you might want to run for exactly 25 minutes. Set this workout up, and the app will tell you once you have completed your workout. You can also have a warm up and warm down.
- History. View your saved activities direct on the app. View the route you took, and view your stats including, duration, pace, speed, splits, fastest/slowest mile/km and more.
- Friends. View your friends activities direct on the app just like when you view your own saved activities.
- Virtual Trainer. Run against a set pace that you have chosen. Get audio updates during the activity.
Thanks for taking the time to check out my app.