Sync your Camera Roll to Dropbox

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
I'm loving this app called CameraSync. You run it and it starts uploading your Camera Roll to your Dropbox. Once it starts uploading you can get out of the app and it will continue to upload in the backround and even give you a push notification when it's done. It's a Universal Binary so it works on the iPad too. It cost $1.99
CameraSync for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have this in my AppShopper wish list. Cool concept. I will grab it when it goes on sale.

wcarlson40#IM

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
CameraSync requires location services to be enabled on your device, and to be allowed access to location services. This is because photos taken with iOS devices store the location in which they were taken.

I'm not sure what this is about, but it somewhat bothers me. There was recently a news story on tv about how predators are able to pull up pictures on the internet of kids (on facebook, etc), and pull the geo-tagging information from the photo. They were even able to narrow it down to the exact location of the kids room in the house, find the parks that the kids played at, etc.... Therefore, I turn location services off for all my photo apps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2