Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

Default BGR app bug?

I noticed a bug in my BGR app that i can replicate. I just wanted to see if anyone else can do it before submitting. Open BGR, News, then click on the refresh. top right (circle arrow). In mine, it crashes the app and closes.
    It has been uninstalled/reinstalled with same effect. restore also creates same effect.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    589 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by railstop View Post
    I noticed a bug in my BGR app that i can replicate. I just wanted to see if anyone else can do it before submitting. Open BGR, News, then click on the refresh. top right (circle arrow). In mine, it crashes the app and closes.
    It has been uninstalled/reinstalled with same effect. restore also creates same effect.
    Mine crashes constantly! Has been since 4.0 I believe. I sent an email to BGR months ago with no reply. I just use the Pulse app now to get my BGR news.

Global Posts
    3,643 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Very buggy software, I just continue to use a RSS Reader for my BGR.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,530 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6.0.1

Yep, it happens to everyone with that app. BGR has to have known about it for a while because there are sooo many negative reviews in the app store about that issue. They have just done nothing to fix it yet.

Sent from my VZW iPhone using Tapatalk
    -I don't know who u are, I don't know what u want. If u are looking for a ransom, I can tell u I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills that I have acquired over the course of watching Chuck Norris in Walker, Texas Ranger, skills that make me a nightmare for people like u.

-I am not Neo, But I am still the One.

http://i44.tinypic.com/v6roqw.gif

Global Posts
    3,643 Global Posts
    iOS Version

In the end I think I like the RSS approach better, kind of beats switching apps to get my news fix.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    4,074 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Yup got it too on my ipt4