Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Is there an app for that?

So my full time job is through Texas Dept of Transportation, and really what I do is drive around town all day to 10 different job sites where my employees are located (one at each site). Every day of the week each person is at a different location - so in one week we cover a total of 50 locations. Anyways, what I do every day is print out the locations of each of my employees and map out each of the 10 destinations and plan my route differently every day ... So my question is .. is there a map/navigation app that lets you enter multiple locations at once to plot 10 different stops and routes the best route for you with all of the destinations marked?

I'm currently just using the native map app to find one destination after the other, but as you can imagine that becomes very tedious, very fast. So just wondering if anyone knows of any other route I can take? (no pun intended)

Thanks in advance!
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Follow me on Twitter: JonMarkCarmona
    iMore Intermediate

Map quest is a free turn by turn voice app that is. Just checked and it let's you put multiple stops on it. I haven't used it with multiple stops but the price is right for a trial run. works great for single runs I know.
    Steve Jobs created iCloud so he would have somewhere to go when he died and still be with Apple.
    iPhone Intermediate

Yea, Map Quest works well for me, granted I don't have 10 destinations at a time but I have had 4 before and it worked great.
    Not sure if there are any limits to how many you can have.
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Awesome, I have map quest, I didn't know you could add multiple destinations. I'm gonna try that out and see how it works, thanks!
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Follow me on Twitter: JonMarkCarmona
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by JonMark View Post
    Awesome, I have map quest, I didn't know you could add multiple destinations. I'm gonna try that out and see how it works, thanks!
    When in directions for your first leg just go into edit and add destination.

Steve Jobs created iCloud so he would have somewhere to go when he died and still be with Apple.
    Thanked by:
    jonmark (02-19-2011)
    iMore Intermediate

iOS Version

Map Quest is an amazing app, use that one, won't be disappointed.
    iPhone Nanite

I can't see it in the Itunes store - who makes it? (I am in the UK if that makes a differance?)
    iPhone Newbie

Navigon allows waypoints on a journey. Not sure how many. Might be worth checking into.