Unlimited Skips in Free Version of Pandora Without Jailbreaking

gunther84

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
There is a way to get unlimited skips in the free version Pandora without a jail broken phone. Once you reached your skip limit (or before), press new station in the main menu, and type in a new artists name or genre. At this point, your skip count is reset. I see nothing wrong in doing this, as it is a oversight by the developers of this app. If they correct it with an update, that?s fine, but right now this is how I get around the skip limit in the free version.

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I don't think that is anything you can change on the app because I think it pulls the info from online for your account.

Even if you could, why would you want to? lol You choose what you listen to, and it finds related songs you should like. If you don't like them, don't listen to that station :p

Last edited:

Ouadarius_08

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
There is a way to get unlimited skips in the free version Pandora without a jail broken phone. Once you reached your skip limit (or before), press new station in the main menu, and type in a new artists name or genre. At this point, your skip count is reset. I see nothing wrong in doing this, as it is a oversight by the developers of this app. If they correct it with an update, that?s fine, but right now this is how I get around the skip limit in the free version.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh