There is a way to get unlimited skips in the free version Pandora without a jail broken phone. Once you reached your skip limit (or before), press new station in the main menu, and type in a new artists name or genre. At this point, your skip count is reset. I see nothing wrong in doing this, as it is a oversight by the developers of this app. If they correct it with an update, thats fine, but right now this is how I get around the skip limit in the free version.
    02-17-2011 10:54 AM
    I don't think that is anything you can change on the app because I think it pulls the info from online for your account.

Even if you could, why would you want to? lol You choose what you listen to, and it finds related songs you should like. If you don't like them, don't listen to that station :P
    Last edited by Uplink; 02-17-2011 at 04:21 PM.
    02-17-2011 04:15 PM
    I like my unlimited skip solution, apparently that taboo here though.....
    02-17-2011 08:12 PM
    There is a way to get unlimited skips in the free version Pandora without a jail broken phone. Once you reached your skip limit (or before), press new station in the main menu, and type in a new artists name or genre. At this point, your skip count is reset. I see nothing wrong in doing this, as it is a oversight by the developers of this app. If they correct it with an update, thats fine, but right now this is how I get around the skip limit in the free version.
    09-28-2016 04:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD