Best Nascar App???

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
AS a FYI i was looking to see what others where using also. I can google too smart ARSE.....Oh and i have a 3gs......

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Anyone can Google apps for iPhone. But, it's much better to hear what actual users are saying about the apps instead of a site that's trying to get theirs out there. I would much rather hear what actual users have to say instead of reading a scripted statement from a sales site.

Thank you thats what i was looking at....

__redruM

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I did google and this worthless post came up

Thanks for nothing kch50428 for not only wasting the opening posters time but for the wasting the time of people that actually do use google to ask this question. Im glad you at least ammused youself.

I googled "nascar official app ipad" and got this worthless link. I was so annoyed that i registered just to post this one complaint. :rolleyes:

ladytonya

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
So has anyone found anything? I paid $1.99 for the worthless Race Fan Ultimate. I wanted a way to follow the race. Does NASCAR not believe in creating an app? They have the Track Pass content on nascar.com, why not have a Track Pass app? Today, I wanted to be able to follow several individual racers and Race Fan didn't even let me do that! Only thing I could find was the winner of the other races this weekend and the top 10. Only the top 10? Seriously? There are 43 cars in the field, I want to know more than the top 10! Anyway, if ANYONE on here has found something better for NASCAR fans, free or paid as far as I'm concerned, please let us know!

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
I don't think you'll find an app that follows the race live. I'm guessing that Sprint has a deal with NASCAR since they are the primary sponsor for them.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73