Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Beginner

95 Posts
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts

Default Are there any ways or apps to help me with these issues?

I like the iphone and left my blackberry storm. I know i wil love it but it will take time to adjust to all the new things. but there are a few things that are really bothering me

1) If i get a message, there is no way of knowing before i swipe my finger and see it on the home screen. Is there any way to get it to say 1 new message, 1 new email before i swipe my finger? any apps for that?

2) any app to make the vibration better? I only like using vibration and i really dont want to jail break my phone. i dont know why they would make it so low or no options to make it vibrate a few times.

Think these things will be in iphone 5?

Thanks everyone!
    iMore Genius

8,216 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,563 Global Posts

1) there's a jailbreak app for that

2) there's a jailbreak app for that too

Apple to Bring in an App Developer to Revamp iOS Notification System?

thank you for not saying you miss the status light
    iPhone Newbie

26 Posts

In a couple days u wont consider the blackberry device anymore. I came from a blackberry 9000, that sexy keyboard...that 'bebuzz' to change the status light...i think a iphone having a indicator light on the next iphone would be a really good idea.

and blink, bite sms 5.1 works fine for you? last time i jailbroke my phone i put sbs settings on, activator, bite sms, and every time i would get a text or every 10 seconds it would shut off and go into safe mode...did that ever happen to you? after that happened to me, i deleted all three of the jailbroke apps and it still happened, so i restored. and now since i have so much apps on my iphone and its jailbroken and i dont want to loose everything again. idk if i should try it and take the risk of it going into safe mode all of the time