How to sort photos on ip

mikegayle

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi. I am a professional photographer & I travel a lot as my clients are based in different countries. As laptop is quite heavy so I prefer to carry ipad. But the problem is that all my pics get jumbled up & i am unable to show them according a particular theme. So i want something which can help me in organizing my pics. For eg: I want to show my best pics related to nature or wedding etc . then i can easily sort out those particular pics with some keywords etc. Is there any app available which can help me to add tags or keywords etc to my pics?
Thanks

IntegratedS

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
hey i m not a professional photographer but i love photography..& i am using an app named Sortshots.. it helps in providing tags to the pics in the form of keywords,rating,favorites etc..Tapping on a tag provides instant results so that we can further refine our search with additional tags and keywords. i hope you'll find it useful too.. :)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I just read the only iTunes review of this app - looks like it will take more time than a professional photographer has to spend.

birdrunner

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I am a professional photographer and I (along with my professional colleagues) all use Sort Shots.

If you don't have time to assign tags using the app than clearly you have never done it before. It is the only app I have found that allows me to assign tags to a bunch of different images all at the same time. The ease and convenience of doing all of my images tags on my iPad is untouchable. It puts it right into the EXIF image data so you can do it once and be done with it and later view it on your Mac.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR