Warm Wishes 2.0 - PRICE DOWN - MORE FEATURES - MORE COOL ITEMS

AppsCyclone

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Our Warm Wishes application which allows you to create cool greetings cards has been updated to version 2.0 with a lot of cool added features:
+ Add your own pictures from library and camera.
+ Add your own text.
+ Create your own wishes cards with more then 60 cool icons not limited by card type any more.
+ Add, scale, rotate, remove pictures.
+ Cool card frame, backgrounds images.
+ Scrolling menu with nice effect allow you to select icons easily.
+ Save your warm wishes cards into photo library and share them via email or Facebook easily with your friend tagged.
Even with so great features, version 2.0 is released with DOWN PRICE. Now you can play with your card with $0.99 only.

You have kids? Spend the great time with them by create cool wishes cards together and send to their loved ones. It will certainly increase their creative, giving spirit, and best of all, it will increase your love for each other!!!!

Get the app at Apple Apps Store:
Warm Wishes - Greetings Card for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Want to try before pay your money? Get our FREE version at: Warm Wishes - Greetings Card Lite for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Watch the video to see how to create a cool wishes card: YouTube - iPhone iPod Touch Warm Wishes - Greetings Card App v2.0

trong#IM

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
sometimes i touch on icon hardly. I dont know my finger is too big or the screen of iphone is too small for me haha :p. But i like the graphic, it's really cool.

AppsCyclone

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the share. I really like this. The design icons are so cool.
Thanks tuannd

sometimes i touch on icon hardly. I dont know my finger is too big or the screen of iphone is too small for me haha . But i like the graphic, it's really cool.
Thanks Trong. BTW, have you update our latest version 2.0? We have improve the touch behaviors. We're improving it more. Check it out later :)

Oops. When i bought this app, the price was 1.99 USD. Poor me but nice app . Good luck apps cyclone hehe
Sorry to heard about this! But I think it's worth your money anyway :) And thank you so much trong

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2