Exciting upcoming Social Media iPhone app looking for Testers - QuikPiq

Ashish

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey Guys,

What To Eat? What To Wear? What To buy? These are common questions that you would ask your friends. Whether you?re deciding between restaurants or outfits, use QuikPiq to get your friends' opinions.

We're currently accepting beta invitations. We're looking for beta testers who are active on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter. It's a super exciting time for us, as we've also been selected as one of Canada's next great startups. Request beta invites or Previews at QuikPiq | or PM me here :)

It?s an application that will let you get your friends? opinions from wherever you are and in real time by connecting to you Twitter and Facebook accounts.

It'd be great to get the support of the TiPb community on this one!

Cheers!
Ashish

Ashish

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey!

We?ve just recently launched our iPhone Application ? QuikPiq!

It?s a super fun way to get your friends? opinions on the go. Choosing an outfit? Deciding what movie to watch? Use QuikPiq to get opinions from your friends.

[URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/quikpiq/id428211284?mt=8&ls=1&at=10l3Vy]View QuikPiq in iTunes[/URL]

Visit our web application at QuikPiq

I?d like to get some feedback on the app. Do let me know what works and what doesn?t work.

Check it out, use it, and let us know your feedback on our support site ? Get Satisfaction - People Powered Customer Service

If you like the app, feel free to rate it. Enjoy!

Ashish & the QuikPiq team

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW