I need help in using WhatsApp in iPhone pls

the-coolest

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I have purchased recently iPhone and I installed WhatsApp and added all my friends.

I tried to broadcast a msg to all my contacts but there isn't way to select all conatcts. I have around 190 contacts and It's taking forever to select one by one!

Is there any way to select all contacts?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i believe when you first download this app it asks you if you would like to "add all contacts"

try deleting it and then reinstalling in hopes that it will give you that option

i briefly searched within the app and could not find this option anywhere. doesn't mean it's not there

the-coolest

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
i believe when you first download this app it asks you if you would like to "add all contacts"

try deleting it and then reinstalling in hopes that it will give you that option

i briefly searched within the app and could not find this option anywhere. doesn't mean it's not there

Unfortunately the same issue even after deleting and reinstalling. I've heard that there is a third party app that can do it, but I have no clue what's that App is and whether it's true or not :(

Hope others have a clue about it and would share their knowledge with us.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
thats odd.. i know that anyone else that has this app in your contacts should be added automatically. of course you do know that this only works when both parties have the app, right?

you may just try to contacts the devs on this one.

We?re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
support@whatsapp.com
or follow us on twitter:
WhatsApp Inc. (WhatsAppInc) on Twitter
@WhatsAppINC

CoooLxxx

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Here you go

Select all option is on whatsapp 2.5.11 i have no F* idea why they removed it from 2.5.12 and 2.6 ... So remove the installed one and install the 2.5.11 remember you have to remove the installed one before reinstalling the 2.5.11 otherwise it wont work .. but keep in mind all the old msgs will be gone .. But it is worth it ...:D

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2