What Weather App Is This?

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know what weather app this is? I am switching from a BB to an iPhone and one of my favorite apps on it was Berryweather, and this weather app looks quite similar. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

phinx404

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
not sure.. none of the free ones that i have tested.. mind you i have only used 4 so far and found one i like. let us know if you figure it out. looks pretty neat!

aimetti

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
i came from bb and bbweather as well.

my favorites on iphone are Wx Alert USA (weather alert) thats for forecast and all weather notifications and the best radar app by far is radarscope.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
An excellent source for weather is a web site... It's subscription site - but, the nice thing about it is the mobile version is included - weathertap.com - best radar out there, and you can customize alerts that can be emailed or sms msged to your phone. If you are into weather, it's a great site to subscribe to.

Disclaimer: I'm just a satisfied user....

Wallace

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Glad to have helped.
I use it but also WeatherPro, which is really good too.

Wallace.

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

David Allan

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
?Berryweather? is an application for Blackberry which seems like ?Living Earth? and it is available on Blackberry App world as well; but you are switching to iPhone so you can download Accuweather Web app, AyeTides and The Weather Channel Max applications on your iPhone which are really good for this purpose.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2