SocialScope?

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I use Hootsuite when I want to post simultaneously to Twitter and FB. Plus, it has foursquare, which I use on a regular basis

jsox78

Aug 30, 2011
johnbowersox.me
SocialScope is definitely one of the things I miss about my BlackBerry (possibly one of the only things).

I've been using Seemic, but may give HootSuite a go!

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
if either Seesmic or HootSuite are similar to what they have offered for the blackberry.. no thanks. I hated both of those apps!

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
You can also try TweetDeck. I've been using it on my iPhone and it works great. I had SocialScope on my BB's and this was the closest app that I could find.

astewes

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
when is the SS app coming out for iOS??

this question has been bugging me FOREVER. i was initially very hesitant to switch from BB to the iphone, the only reason being SocialScope. Not only did it allow me to post simultaneously to multiple social networks, it had an extremely friendly user interface, including an integrated social feed that combined all of my updates into a single stream (with the option of viewing accounts separately as well).

simply put, i haven't found an iOS app that's come even remotely close to SS. like other users have said, the facebook and twitter apps are nice enough, but it's convenient having everything together. i've tweeted the social scope people and searched around online - there is zero chatter about an imminent release date. the only info i've heard is that the beta version for android and iphone was/is called AlphaScope - i was only able to find screenshots of the android version of the app.

not sure what the SS developers are smoking, but BB is a sinking ship...they need to focus their efforts elsewhere. this app has been in "private beta" for years now, and that's just for BB. keeping my fingers crossed that the iOS app comes out in 2012...

baslam

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I miss social scope; it was one of the best app available for Twitter and probably the best app in Blackberry app world platform. I know that Social Scope is slow in giving out invites they are solely relying on users with invite; in my opinion.
Social Scope did manage to utilize all the potentials of social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Foursquare. It's ability to create lists on its own and capture posts with flagged word is unmatched.
Yes there is twitter app, and then there is tweetdeck, hootsuite, ubersocial but none of them have the ability to mimic Social Scope's clever use of User Integration placement along with ease of use; the way I can have certain messages placed in my messages on my phone and ability to reply directly from it.
Too bad I am not a writer; I would have written a 700 word review of all praises and trust me that's me thinking I cannot write; if I could it would be more than that.
I know there are a lot of angry people out there who did not get an invite; but it is worth the wait.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner