Vaestro is Voice Blogging: Join the Conversation

MattReady

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hi Everyone!

Vaestro is a 100% voice powered news and discussion community powered from your iPhone. It is a unique, fast, and fun way to connect your voice with people from all over the world. You can listen in on the conversations right now at Vaestro. To get the app right now head over to [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vaestro-talk-now-join-voice/id396354388?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]iTunes[/URL].

VaestroTopicPlayer.png

With the Vaestro Talk Now iPhone application you can:

- Record and Submit audio posts to the Vaestro Newsroom, The Vaestro Chatterbox, and or your own custom voice blog
- You can also record audio comments on any Vaestro topic and Send private voice messages to any Vaestro user

I invite you to jump in and join the conversation today. Please feel free to post any questions you have here or send me a message over the Vaestro network.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Matt Ready
CEO and Founder
Vaestro

VaestroDesktop.png

MattReady

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Special Offer to Early Adopters

We released this offer today:

**** SPECIAL OFFER ****
If you like news blogs like Digg, Reddit, or Fark then you will love the Vaestro Newsroom - a voice powered and community driven news blog. As a member of Vaestro, you can instantly post audio news stories for possible exposure on the Vaestro Newsroom front page.

The first 20 members to record and submit a 30 second news post that we approve for the newsroom front page will be awarded a free 6 months subscription to Vaestro.

Let me know if you have any questions :)

Matt

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost