Virtual Guitar Free - Fantasctic Upgrade!

NETTuno

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
Hello,
I'm Davide and I am part of a young Italian software house that has created a new way to play the guitar on the iphone.
Concurrent applications as PocketGuitar are difficult to use because they want to emulate a real guitar!
Other applications are incomplete (like myGuitar), for example, you can not perform "arpeggios" !
Now thanks to VirtualGuitar you can play your favorite songs easily with just one hand!
Here's a video that helps to understand how it works: YouTube - VirtualGuitar for iPhone and iPod Touch - Play your favorite music easily
Other main features are:
1. you can save favorite chords and load them when you want.
2. instantly search all your favorites
3. left-handed mode
4. fast, thanks to OpenAL sound engine
5. cool graphics! And nice animation!
The application is completely FREE you can download: Virtual Guitar Free for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Some Screen!

mzl.qbsqvueh.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.abvzdqym.320x480-75.jpg

NETTuno

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
Hello again,
We have just released an update (version 2.0) of Virtual Guitar Free, one of the guitar's app most downloaded. (with more than 500,000 unique downloads).
In this version have been many new features including:
- Now it's a UNIVERSAL APP! it works on iPad, iPhone and iPod;
- Now it's possible to get chords of many songs free directly within the application! Just press the "Online songs" button and choose from the list.
- Now, when saving a sequence, you can also propose and share your chords with the others VirtualGuitar users!
You can download it from here:
Virtual Guitar Free - Shared Songs Edition for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Thank for attention!
I am interested in your feedback?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77