Best Mileage / Business Expense Tracker App?

NealJ777

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Any recommendations on the best Mileage and Business Expense tracking app?

I start a 1099 contract TODAY and I need to go in today to take care of some paperwork. It would be nice to use my iPod Touch (4G) to track everything!

What about XpenseTracker by SilverWare??

Any recommendations?

Thank you :)

Jemjee

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I use Milog to track my mileage and travel related expenses (toll, parking, etc...). It's pretty basic, but does the job for what I need.

BSUNesto

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I use Billings touch pro. It let's you bill out time, and bill for mileage and expenditures too. Even if you don't bill out, this would be a great app to use to track by project. Best of all the app is free to use! But if you want to be able to email invoices or sync to your Mac, there is an in-app purchase option for $14.99. Try it out.

Ernesto

NealJ777

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Hello. Sorry for the lack of response. My first week of work was a very busy week. :)

I ended up going with BizXpenseTracker which is the big brother to XpenseTracker (has built in OCR and Dropbox integration).

Thank you for the recommendations. :)

wcarlson40#IM

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I tried a lot of them before choosing, and ended up with Trip Cubby. From what I've read about others, there have been cases of people (rarely) losing their data, which can cost thousands of dollars in tax savings at the end of the year. I already lost hundreds from 2010 data on my PalmPre with an app called TealAuto when my Pre crapped out. I'm not willing to go there again... :( Trip Cubby will additionally back up to email and/or their server...

NealJ777

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for the reply.

I ended up going with BizXpenseTracker. Trip Cubby looks like a great solution, but BizXpenseTracker allows you to do other things than just mileage (such as meals, etc...) and take photos of the receipts. :)

I can back everything up with DropBox.

eclipseCSdev

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
For 1099 contractors there's an expense and mileage app specifically designed for you... Contractor Expenses... well worth trying the Lite version

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2