True NightVision: The best iPhone night vision app. Free promo codes.

interealtime

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
This app does REAL, LIVE, NIGHT VISION enhancement for the iPhone and iPod Touch with camera. This is true realtime nightvision using the camera, enhancement and effects are applied to 100% live video. This is *NOT* simply a torch or gimmicky green filter like most of the other "night vision" apps out there!

When it's way too dark for the iPhone camera, True NightVision can enhance the image using advanced light amplification technology so you can see what is out there. It works best in low light, such as a night with a full moon (it will not work in very dark conditions - this is simply impossible).

True NightVision is a serious night vision app with powerful digital zoom and a selection of color filters for enhanced night time viewing. But it's also fun, with live effects such as thermal imaging that look great during day or night and work together with enhancement. Take HD photos (iPhone 4 - lower resolution on 3GS) with enhancement and effects. And all with full, smooth, live video!

App store link: True NightVision for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and iPod touch (4th generation) on the iTunes App Store

See it in action: YouTube - True NightVision for iPhone

Comparison shot, standard iphone 4 camera vs. True NightVision:
nightvision_comparison.jpg

Realtime video effects (these run at 25fps using live video!):
nightvision_effects.jpg

== Features: ==

? Live, adjustable night vision enhancement. Enhance as much or as little as you want to get the picture just right
? Smooth, fast, live fullscreen display. True NightVision runs at 25fps in normal mode! All enhancement and effects are 100% live
? Powerful live zoom (4x on iPhone 3GS, 8x on iPhone 4)
? Optional 4x amplification to boost the image even further
? Fully iPhone 4/Retina optimised, and runs in HD (1280x720) resolution on iPhone 4!
? Super Mode (the S button). Super Mode significantly enhances picture quality and light levels, but runs at a slightly lower speed (10fps, still fast!)
? Multiple live color modes: Full Color, Black and White, Red, Green and Blue filters
? Multiple live effects:
- Thermal Image (4th screenshot - this is a video effect, not real thermal imaging)
- Monochrome shade (4th screenshot): Highlights patterns of light and shadow in unexpected and artistic ways
- False Color: Creates a colorful yet richly detailed image
- Posterize: See the world in a limited palette of colors
? Negative mode. Sometimes produces better images, also makes a cool X-Ray effect!
? Built-in camera, captures exactly what you see on screen and saves automatically to your photo library (saves at 1280x720 on iPhone4, 640x480 on 3GS)
? Built-in image viewer
? Supports multitasking, even with other camera apps!
? Built-in binocular simulation
? True NightVision works whichever way you hold your phone - landscape, portrait, even upside down!

== Please note: ==
? Night vision in extremely dark or pitch black conditions is impossible with the iPhone hardware
? Thermal imaging is a video effect only - the iPhone does not include a thermal imaging camera.
? True NightVision is compatible with iPhone 3GS and 4 and iPod Touch (4th gen with camera only). It is not compatible with older models or the iPad.

== Promo Codes ==
Here are 5 free download codes. Find the "Redeem.." section in iTunes or the App Store and enter the code to download - you'll need to be quick, each one can only be used once.

NPWJR7PPMMHY
NYE96AHFYFLH
9MY3NXKPRXNP
XPXAYPJX7XT3
FHRJ9WKRP7X4

If you get a code, please be kind and leave a review on the app store - it really helps us developers!

interealtime

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, and have fun with it! Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions :) I'll keep an eye on this thread for a while, otherwise email support (at) interealtime.com

interealtime

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have any experience with this app? Looks interesting..

I do, but my opinion might be considered a bit biased :D

Here are the reviews for it so far though, I think between them you get a pretty honest idea of it:

THIS IS THE BEST NIGHTVISION APP (5*)
SO FAR. i have Bought and downloaded nv. Apps and this one is the best.

Works, but... (3*)
This works great as a light amplification camera tool, but is far from "true" night vision. It allows you to take pictures where you couldn't before, but it's not powerful enough to take better-than-the-human-eye pictures. A more appropriate name for this app is "True Dusk Vision" or "Low Light Camera", but never "Night Vision".

Great app for the iPhone camera arsenal (5*)
I've only been using the app for a few hours and have found it very worthwhile. I believe it totally lives up to the developers intention and is an excellent addition to my camera apps folder.
Changing between filters is a piece of cake although the slider is a little sensitive for my fat fingers. But that does not detract from my experience.

Actually works (5*)
This software actually works, but is limited by phone hardware. The filters are good, and the enhancement works but not for use in total darkness. Worth the 99? for photo effects. Good work developer, it will be interesting to see what next phone will do with newer hardware and updated software.

Great (5*)
The update made this app even better than before :)

Cool effect, but don't expect too much (4*)
This app does fun things with the iPhone camera, but don't expect to use it as real night vision. It needs a fair amount of ambient light to work properly. But the developers are forthcoming with this fact, so enjoy it for what it is... a neat realtime video effect.

Night vision (4*)
It did what it said on the tin happy for 59p it is the best night vision app out there and people should know this

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234