Scan to web / url - new uniScan Web app just approved!
IDScan.net , a technology leader in ID scanning solutions, has delivered another innovative application that allows ID card scanning to web or url.
The name of the app is uniScan web - App Store - UniScan Web
UniScan Web turns the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad into an ID card / barcode scanner, helping you to extract and store ID card number / barcode into the relevant field in the web form. It has an option to append scanned data to a URL.
-Setup the Scan String, define Start position and length of scan string
-App supports POST and GET requests
-Preset any Home URL and URL to send POST/GET requests
-Browse to any web page and populate any field from the scan
-Open application inside the app OR open in external browser.
-Many settings will allow you to setup the app for any environment
NOTE: UniScan Web REQUIRES A COMPATIBLE THIRD PARTY HARDWARE (SCANNER), PURCHASED SEPARATELY, SEE BELOW.
Hardware compatibility list:
- iMag by IDTech for iPhones and iPod Touch
- iMag Pro by IDTech Magnetic stripe reader for iPhones/iPads/iPod Touch
- UniMag, Mobile MagStripe Reader for iPhone 3G/3Gs/4 iPod Touch and iPad(next update)
- UniMag Pro, Mobile MagStripe Reader for iPhone 3G/3Gs/4 iPod Touch and iPad(next update)
- Linea-Pro iPhone/iPod Touch portable Barcode Scanner - Magnetic stripe reader
- Linea-Pro 4 iPhone/iPod Touch portable 2D Barcode (PDF417) Scanner & Magnetic stripe reader
- KDC300i Imager Barcode Data Collector for 1D/2D Barcodes