Angry birds merchandise!

itsdrewbruv

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Just thought I'd let all the angry birds fan out there u can now get teddies of all your fav chars from the game..

http://shop.angrybirds.com/

519ebe4f-feff-a681.jpg

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Talk about a thriving business. The first time I ever played Angry Birds I never thought it would get popular enough for them to be able to sell Angry Birds TOYS! :D

WordHooker

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I love you Angry Birds! I know that your slanted eyebrows and can do attitudes in the face of solid rock and laughing pigs have given me more than the 99 cents I have given your maker. I am very excited to meet you outside of my iPhone. Hopefully my cats or nine month old will not eat you.

cate

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
It's a great game even though I'm horrible at it. Still, the plush toys are cute. A bit overpriced. =\

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Raise your hand if you do NOT like the game...

*raises hand*

Sorry, I got bored after about 60 seconds with this game. I'd rather play spades with 3 other people. Smack talk is so much fun. :)

cate

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Raise your hand if you do NOT like the game...

*raises hand*

Sorry, I got bored after about 60 seconds with this game. I'd rather play spades with 3 other people. Smack talk is so much fun. :)

Is there a good Spades app? I think I found a euchre one, but it's not as fun as I thought it'd be.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
There's a good free spades app on the iPad, and it's actually decent for being free. There's also another app called Card Shark which has lots of card games, including Spades.

But Spades is a game meant for human play. People look at me weird when I smack talk and point my finger at my iPad. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2