iPhone 3G Apps

cam8310

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
hi everyone im new to the forums and i have a question but im getting an iphone 3g and i know there is no video camera but i have heard that there is an app that i can get for a video camera or an update that means i can get one is this true? plz let me know thx!

Cameron

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Is there a reason you are getting the 3G? Why not the 3Gs? The 3G is end of life and won't receive any future updates beyond 4.x.

cam8310

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
the reason im getting the 3g is that is all i can afford and yes i know about the updates but i will live with it in the future i will upgrade because i'am transitioning from a blackberry 8800 to an iphone so thats why im asking about the videocamera but you would think that apple would come out with an update to give it the video camera

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
If the the 3G doesn't have a video camera from apple by now, it's not gonna probably get one, probably has something to do with the restrictions of the camera itself, it's more a hardware issue than a software issue.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Cam8310, You won't be disappointed in the 3G. Eventhough the 3GS is nicer I still have no complaints about my 3G. My wife after getting her iPad has decided NOT to upgrade her 3G right now. It does all she needs it to.

Get a good Case and a good Screen protector and the 3G should serve you well.

Reactions: cam8310

KevinMartin

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
hi everyone im new to the forums and i have a question but im getting an iphone 3g and i know there is no video camera but i have heard that there is an app that i can get for a video camera or an update that means i can get one is this true? plz let me know thx!

Cameron

Indeed, Developer build camera applications for iPhone 3G and 2G users. If you want those applications then here I mention names. I hope you like below applications.

1- Camcorder
2- Facebook Camera
3- Camera Plus
4- Record Video for Free
5- Video Camera

Daniel.Jones

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey camron
There are a number of apps that provides feature of video recording for iPhone 3G and older iPhone models. Check "Record Video for Free" application, that is a good one for your requirement.