iWrite Chinese 1-10
App Name: iWrite Chinese 1-10
Category: Games > Education; Games > Kids
Released: Dec 4, 2010
App Price: 0.99
Description: iWrite Chinese 1-10 is an application that introduces the Chinese numbers up to 10 in a fun and interactive way.
iWrite Chinese 1-10 makes learning Chinese numbers an enjoyable and rewarding experience for young children! If they’ve started writing their ABC’s and 123′s, they’re ready for some Chinese fun. And parents, play along with your children to share your child’s foreign language adventure – you’ll enjoy it, and learn some Chinese, too.
- Learn how to count from 1 to 10 in Chinese with an electronic teacher who pronounces each number slowly and clearly, so that the correct tone can be heard. Older children (and adults, of course) can follow along with the provided pinyin transliteration.
- Learn how to write the Chinese characters for 1 to 10 by tracing each one with your finger. iWrite Chinese 1-10 gives instant feedback if you write a stroke incorrectly or in the wrong order. After three incorrect attempts, the application will show you how to write the stroke correctly. You can choose to display the stroke order and direction with the characters.
- You can choose whether you’d like to hear the name of the stroke you’re writing as you’re tracing it.
- When you have written a character correctly ten times, you’ll receive a fun, interactive reward – surprise animals that can be moved around the screen. What happens when you touch them? Can you get all ten rewards?
- A free draw mode allows … well … free drawing. See if you can write the Chinese characters without tracing!
Available on the App Store: iWrite Chinese 1-10 for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store