Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

475 Posts
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts

Default Game for 9 year old

I have a six year old girl that is bored with the mundane games for her age group. Are there any recommendation for fin games or learning games for about 8-9 year old?
    iPhone Beginner

98 Posts
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts

your child may enjoy or US States Quiz "Description:
    Do you know all the states and their capitals? Quiz yourself with US States Quiz. Play the faster and easier multiple choice quiz or for more of a challenge try the open ended quiz, in which you have to enter the name of the state or capital spelled correctly. " US States Quiz for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Thumbs up

i think Voice Morph Pro is a good app for your daughter, i use this app to change my voice into other effects, it's very funny and good for children. You can search it on itunes
    iPhone Nanite

3 Posts

BrightKnight Kingdom is a new game available in the app store that features a fun storyline, kid-friendly humor and questions that pertain to math, reading and manners. This would be a great fit for a 9 year old boy or girl. You can download it from the app store by searching "BrightKnight Kingdom."