I need a new addictive game!!!

ChrisxJacobsen

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
I was hoping i could get some of you hardcore gamers could help me find some new games.

the latest games that i loved and have already beaten are:

Angry Birds
Angry Birds Halloween
Cut The Rope
Plants vs Zombies
Monster Mayhem
Zombieville
Amateur Surgeon
Amateur Surgeon 2

anyone have any suggestions for me?

thanks in advance...

Chris

BigB

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Trainyard.

Give the free version a try. It has 60 levels and no adds. If you like that one the paid version is $.99 and has 120 more levels.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
BeeJive - pretty addictive

It's hardly a game though, gdawe.

Hardly? It is not a game :)

and for the rest of you. STOP POSTING THESE GAMES :) I waste away enough of my time on games.

I am playing [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/app/reckless-racing/id386234787?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Reckless Racing[/URL] now and it is a lot of fun. Plus it is on Sale for .99 :)

wemakegames

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
My company makes two games that I personally find extremely addicting - Frank Further, which is a launcher tilt control game, and Bad Apples, which you will love if you like Bejeweled. We are working on an HD version of Bad Apples and I couldn't be more psyched since I got an iPad for my birthday this week! :)

Other than that, I've been pretty addicted to Pocket Frogs lately and I also like Minigore - the controls on Minigore are awesome!

shaharyar

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Get Addicted to this!

Actually, I have played a lot of memory based games, but no tabletop games like Memory Loss. It is out in the app store now and it will be released for android as well. I can only think of not messing anything up during the game. It requires concentration but easy to play though. All you need to have for succeeding in this game is having a good memory. Don't worry if you don't have such a brain :p because this game can tune your mind up too. It is made by Dinoroar Interactive and the listed price is 3.99!

pizzafootbal

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Boost 3D
The Slayers
Star Wars: Imperial Academy
Aqua Moto
BoxSmash - Good game
Cartoon Wars 2

And, have you heard of Epic Citadel? The one powered by Unreal Engine? Well, on December 9th, they are making a game using the same engine, called Infinity Blade

Hope you liked the games!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal