How many apps on your iPhone?

wemakegames

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I've narrowed my list to around 65 total - I'm pretty good about deleting apps I don't use regularly but I do tend to collect games! - but what has really changed everything for me is the folders from iOS 4.1... I am loving having only one page of folders and apps, and I find that I don't bother to routinely check Facebook and Twitter on my phone like I used to now that they are hidden away in my 'Social' folder :)

OutSpoken

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I have 58 apps, half are probably games...however I also have my eye on a few more games I like and I consider myself a casual gamer:D. But i'm always sifting because I hate seeing junky apps taking up space in folders, usually free/lite titles I've tried out but no longer want.

I have a 16GB iP4 perfect size for me, and still have 8GB left.

TBH I didnt think I would go app crazy, but there are some serious quality games on the ios, so much so that my DS lite is currently collecting dust and I'm no longer shopping for a console (xbox)

I dont have tonnes of music or videos on my phone and most probably never will; because all my music goes on the nano, and vids get transferred to mbp.

SirCake

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I have 196 on the phone, about 400 in my iTunes library. And no, if you never run an app, it doesn't slow the phone down (but it does take up some storage memory).

The phone always seems to run faster if you shut it down completely every couple of weeks and restart.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner