SkyFire browser

brucewayne

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Wow, they were'nt perared at all were they?

App is craptastic at best page loads are slow and the video encoding has not worked for me once.

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, they definitely undervalued the number of iPhone users that have been dying to have flash on their phones.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
so is this getting better now? after reading some reviews i am a little hesitant in buying (iP4 iOS 4.2.1)

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I bought it and it seems to do alright. As for the video encoding they have to add support for it to work. They are always adding new sites for it to encode. Just not fast enough.

iKevinT

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
I'm using SkyFire almost exclusively now. RARELY do I come across a site with an embedded flash video that will not play. I'm really impressed with it! Only thing I'm getting frustrated with is the inability to save images. Everything I've read says all you have to do is tap and hold the image (just like any other browser) and the "save image" option will appear. It's not working for me though. Anyone find a way to save images successfully?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
my local cable provider now supports ESPN3.com and i can now stream games to my device using skyfire

there is about a 10-13 second delay and some pixelation at times but i guess it's a start and can only get better

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2