Angry Birds HALLOWEEN

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
uhhh, it's .99 cents... well worth it, imo

you know what you're getting, not like 75% of all these other bull$hit apps that are out there that once you buy you never use again

Angry Birds = hours of fun. the end

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
look at it from a business perspective if you already have half the App using world purchase your app and you already update it pretty regularly (with they do) they if your offering a huge expansion (which 45 levels is) it makes more sense to put out a new app and charge the $.99 to use this allows you to double your profits and only let use to those who are really dedicated.

not to mention that your business isn't going to effect them. in 6 days they sold 1,000,000 copies so using the 70/30 split from apple they made $700,000 off this one app.

and having sold 3.5 million copies of the original app that $700,000 + $2,450,000

in other words chilingo/rovio make bank regardless

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else think its a rip off to charge 99 cents for this app? Shouldnt it have been an in-app update?.....Well Im not buying it. Shame on them.

Why is it a rip off? Its not the same app. Its a whole different app, for the holiday season.

slyfi made a excellent point, and come on. its 99 cents. Same price for a Mcdouble at Mcdonalds. Its not that much to get worked up over.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I bought the expansion app, but I would have preferred it be an in-app purchase so I can have one icon for Angry Birds instead of two.

mylilredhat

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Angry Bird is one of the most well spent $ in the App Store.
When Halloween is out, I guess most people are just buying to support their fav developer.

FunkyDog

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I would think Angry Birds Halloween would be well worth if you're a fan of the original game anyway. I bought it this time. Not a big fan but enjoying it nevertheless.

It all boils back to an individual to see if its money well spent or not!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner