Tacts ~ Contact Management & Group Text and Email ~ Tell us what you think!
We are excited to introduce our contact management app to the TiPb community.
Tell us what you think:
If you think this app is:
* or want to see how accurate top contacts can be!
and would like to write a review on this app, just send me an email. I should have a couple promo codes available. Please post your review in iTunes and share with others here on this thread.
Watch Tacts Video here:
Tacts features include:
* Top Contacts - that predicts who you will call next based on location, date and time
* Multi-action Favorites - so you can call, text, email or map in with a single tap
* Group Management - with customizable colors and icons for easy identification
* Smart Groups - to automatically group contacts
* Group Text (iOS4.X)
* Group Email
* Contacts Property Search
Tacts: Smart Contact Manager, Group Text & Email and Favorites for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
For more info see: Tacts: Simply the Best and Smartest iPhone Contact Manager on the iTunes App Store
- 10-13-2010, 11:57 PM #2
Thanks for the great feedback I just wanted to clarify your "group SMS" suggestion.
If you mean you want to send a text/sms message to everyone in a particular contact group, then the answer is yes.
1. click on the group you are interested in
2. click on the "more" button (curved arrow)
3. select "Group Message"
4. select the phone numbers you want and don't want to include from that group
5. press send and compose your message
Maybe the "Group Message" label is not clear. Would Group SMS or Group Text be better?
Please let me know if this is not the problem.
Tacts 1.2.0 Released!
We just released Tacts 1.2.0 which includes lots of exciting changes. Take a look at the change log below.
Also if you use iOS4.2.1 and sync with Exchange, you are not able to group these contacts. This problem affects all contact managers in the app store. We believe Tacts is the first app to develop and release a workaround to this solution.
see blog for more details
== New Features ==
New Holiday Icons
* More than 20 new icons!
* New grid based icon menu.
Japanese and Chinese Indexes
* Sort your contacts using Hirgana, Pinyin or Zhuyin!
* Option to add Latin Index afterwards
New Language Support
* Added French, German, Italian, Spanish and Japanese localization
New Quick Access Buttons in Contact View
* Lookup a contact's detailed information
* Modify group membership
Smart Group Email and SMS
* Group Email and SMS now available for Smart Groups.
* Add nickname to "Name" search scope
* Provide Phone and Email keyboard for the associated search scopes
Dialing Numbers with Special Characters
* If a number ends with '*' or '#', Tacts will strip that character so it be can dialed
* You can then enter than character manually
== Fixes ==
External Contact Group Membership
* iOS4.2.1 users can now group contacts from different sources again!
* Search is no longer affected by low memory conditions
* Now consistent and stable
Traditional Chinese Index Crash
* iOS4.2.1 Traditional Chinese users can now safely go to the end of the index safely