incredibly powerful, incredibly easy to use, incredibly fun

iodiod

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I picked this app up last night and started playing with it. I immediately "got" it -- how the interface works, how to make puppets and animate them, and how to make super fun cartoons all on my iPad. The tutorials on the developers' website are an excellent introduction and make getting the hang of this very powerful animation app really easy.

If you want to make fun animations from your photos -- or from drawings done in another app like Brushes or Sketchbook Pro -- this app is one of the best ones out there. I don't just mean for the iPad, but also for desktop computers.

PhotoPuppet is built for the iPad and takes advantage of the iPad's unique interface, allowing for fast, easy, and cool-looking animations in a way that the desktop applications can't.

This isn't yet another flip-book animator. It's an animator that uses the iPad's multi-touch interface in an unbelievably natural way.

Finally, other animation apps I've used on the iPad or iPhone just aren't fun the way PhotoPuppet is. Making animations has traditionally been an arduous, tedious task. PhotoPuppet makes it fun.

Thanks to the developers for putting so much thought, effort, and creativity into this app!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW