Touch-Retouch 1.0.3, a revolutionary photo-editing app!

TouchRetouch

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Hoping i am posting in the right section of this forum, otherwise i would be delighted to offer a few codes if necessary, but please do not lock this thread :)

So i have come here to introduce Touch-Retouch 1.0.3, a revolutionary 'content-aware fill' application and the next step in photo editing for a mobile platform.

But to keep it simple, TouchRetouch allows removing objects from freshly captured or saved photographs easily, with finger swipes and taps. The App?s special algorithms allows for photo enhancement without compromising any of the other elements within a frame. Any object, shadow, wrinkle or other imperfection can be safely removed from a snapshot without causing distortion to the original features.

Here's a youtube video demonstrating what this great app can do :
youtube dot com v=doA731-EWgI ;)

Please not that the 2.0 version will be released by the end of this month.

TouchRetouch's official site : iPhotoMania dot com
We're also on Facebook dot com /TouchRetouch/127071470663574

Thank you for your attention :)

TouchRetouch

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Hello, in fact and about the codes, i was misunderstood, as codes were meant only for admins and for review :). However i will be delighted to send you a free AdHoc version of TouchRetouch, but you need to send me your UDID

Thank you

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I would be willing to review your app as well. I have quite a collection of Photo apps and love to try out new ones.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I just went ahead and bought it. Nice interface and function. It could use a clone tool though for more precise editing. It should also be a universal app so we can use it on our iPads as well.

radu

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
how i get the code on a touch retouch app?

I want too take look at the how its made the clone stamp tool....this app is amazing, love it

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro