Best Music Applications

kevin09

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
The great thing about the iPhone is that while it is an extraordinary phone with some extraordinary features, there are also an umpteen number of super cool third party apps available which can help you do just about anything you can imagine with your iPhone. I got an application something like this : itunes.apple.com/in/app/imahalaya/id390882862?mt=8 ... it's not just a music .. it's a collection of different tunes that really make you feel soothing ...

Am an NRI, living Canada since 3 year.. I really miss my Motherland but besides whenever I listen this tune it gets me some healing..

Thanks to that guy who created this and made me feel my Motherland in Canada.

Anyways, I downloaded it .. now it's your choice .. BTW don't forget to give some reviews here .....

Reactions: kim-kate

kim-kate

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Xcellent

The great thing about the iPhone is that while it is an extraordinary phone with some extraordinary features, there are also an umpteen number of super cool third party apps available which can help you do just about anything you can imagine with your iPhone. I got an application something like this : itunes.apple.com/in/app/imahalaya/id390882862?mt=8 ... it's not just a music .. it's a collection of different tunes that really make you feel soothing ...

Am an NRI, living Canada since 3 year.. I really miss my Motherland but besides whenever I listen this tune it gets me some healing..

Thanks to that guy who created this and made me feel my Motherland in Canada.

Anyways, I downloaded it .. now it's your choice .. BTW don't forget to give some reviews here .....

That was great !! Btw is it a fusion Music ?? bcoz tunes are composed of collected instruments ..
Anyways, nice to hear such a tuneful musics ..
Thanks

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77