Letterful HD for iPad: Play with your words!

craigTheBrit

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Hi all...

Letterful is a new app based on a game called ?take two? (sometimes ?Go Scrabble?). If you have a spare moment, take a quick look and let me know how you feel about it!

What the heck?s it all about then? The gist is this: everyone?s got letters, they?re sitting in your rack and they?re getting impatient! Use them up before they vanish into thin air - and before your opponents use theirs first. First one to use a rackful forces *all* players to ?take two? more. That means skilled players can create havoc for the rest: their opponents will end up with twenty or more letters sitting around unused, and those are penalized at the end of the game. Letters can be rearranged whenever you like - there?s no fixed ?board? and no special squares, although long words are rewarded with huge bonuses...

You can play against a tough computer opponent (it?s got a 200,000-word dictionary built right in) or in multiplayer mode against other friends with iDevices! It?s very simple to set up, and there are ?chat? and ?peek? features for exchanging tips/puns/flirting etc.

I?ve kept the controls really simple and the interface is really clean and (I like to think) kinda purty - and it scales up fantastically for iPad!

The game is priced $1.99, but whoever sees this first can use this promotional code: NMMWTATH3AH6 (there's another one in the iPhone forum!).

More info at letterful.com, or a quick googlin' will reveal the iTunes link and a gameplay video on YouTube.

Thanks all!

Craig

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2