Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkali

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I am lost! Please dear members can you help me with names of the best games for my iPhone 4, I do not mind the price. *I have checked Apple Store for hours without luck only mediocre games are there. And also calculators, I am used to pocket pcs with wonderful calculators like PANORMIC CALCULATORS that does a million things at one time eg currency conversion,volume,areas and so on! What can I get for my new iPhone?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Your best bet for a calculator is PCalc.

As to games - depends on what you like. From the time I used Palm, to WinMo, to iPhone, I still believe the very best game is Bejeweled.

Alkali

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Thanks but in pcalc there are two , one free and another $9. Which do i purchase? What is the difference? And BEJEWELLED, which works without Internet connectivity ?

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
its ok for most games (and apps in general) there are usually 2 versions one is the lite version the other is the full....

lite's will have less features or are just promotional- teasers to convince you to buy the full

full versions as the pertain to games usually have things like expanded levels, multiplayer , or level difficulties.

as for games that i personally find to be my favorite:
Fruit Ninja
Real Racing
Flight Control
angry birds
Madden Nfl 2011
Mr. Ahhhhhh
cod world at war zombies
eliminate
tetris
High noon
super mega worm

and the list goes on and on there are so many great games its hard to name them all but just look around if your not sure about a game try the lite version and if you like it upgrade to the full

Alkali

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
But are these games available in the App store? I browsed "search" in the store but I could not see real racing but I using SIM FREE IPhone 4.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
My favorite games are as follows. Angry Birds, Super Mega Worm, World Series of Poker, Zen Bound 2, and Flight Control.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
But are these games available in the App store? I browsed "search" in the store but I could not see real racing but I using SIM FREE IPhone 4.

Yes all of the games that have been listed are in the Apple App Store. Quick question though. How are you using an iPhone with no sim? I didn't think you could even activate one without a sim.

Alkali

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Yes all of the games that have been listed are in the Apple App Store. Quick question though. How are you using an iPhone with no sim? I didn't think you could even activate one without a sim.
Sorry SIM UNLOCKED I mean! And I have this problem with GAME CENTER when I clicked FIND GAME CENTER GAMES the next page opens with a message saying"YOUR REQUEST CANNOT BE COMPLETED" there is a small problem though I cannot see my country so I choose USA instead. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.