Cross platform bbm

Jgo113#IM

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Is there an app that allows you to cross platform to blackberries and droids similar to the blackberry bbm? This might be in the wrong forum please bare with me I'm an iPhone newb

Reparkable

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
When I search pMessenger on the Blackberry App world the results show up empty. I have an iPhone 4 and would like to chat with friends on their bb's. Any ideas where else I could direct them to find this app?

Jgo113#IM

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Chevys?

I've heard of one called Chevys. I need a few iPhone people to try it out. You just register and look for user names of friends. If anyone tries it please try to find me to check if it works. Username jgo or jgo113. Thanks

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I've never had that with WhatsApp. I have that regularly with pMessenger, though. WhatsApp has been very consistent for me.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
WhatsApp, pMessenger, and PingChat2 all support cross platform with iPhone, BB, and Android now.

WA has been my favorite over all but PingChat2 and pMessenger have GREATLY improved since their launch.

zkyevolved

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
WhatsApp, pMessenger, and PingChat2 all support cross platform with iPhone, BB, and Android now.

WA has been my favorite over all but PingChat2 and pMessenger have GREATLY improved since their launch.

I personally like whatsapp but on the iPhone 4 display I find reading text a little difficult. I'd like for them to implement the text size feature. But oh well.

I should give the others a try. I also like Beejive. But it's just another instant messaging app that works very very well :) I'd opt for that if I could get everyone on googletalk for once haha.

Handlebars

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
That is what i use is beejive all in one messenger app most of my friends use msn and aim on there phones so i just chat to them with that.

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
When I search pMessenger on the Blackberry App world the results show up empty. I have an iPhone 4 and would like to chat with friends on their bb's. Any ideas where else I could direct them to find this app?

Reparkable, after doing a quick Google search on this it looks as though a BB user would need to download the app from the pMessenger website.
http://www.pmessenger.net/download
I have no way of testing this to check that it works, though. Hope this helps!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro