View Poll Results: What do you think of Jumbline 2?
- 0. You may not vote on this poll
Not for me
Pretty good stuff
My Favorite Game Ever
- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Jumbline 2 is released today
Brainium Studios, the team that brought you Jumbline and Hand of Greed for the iPhone and iPod Touch, brings to life the long anticipated sequel to one of the most popular iOS word games and the highest rated anagram title, Jumbline 2.
Jumbline 2 offers a fresh look with high definition graphics, two additional completely original games, and many exciting new features that promise hours of fun, addictive, and educational word gaming joy to people of all ages!
What fans have said about the original Jumbline for iPhone:
"I BOUGHT an iPod originally just FOR this game!" -JPLing
"After over a year, still one of my favorite games." - Dave
"Hard to believe that something this addictive is still legal." - KingAirPilot
"Even my kids work harder when this game is the reward...Fantastic!" - Dewittsend
Jumbline 2 is the successor to the highest rated anagram game in the App Store. Tantalize your senses with a familiar and fantastic word puzzle that will challenge your speed, your agility, your pattern recognition, and your spelling prowess, as you try and find all the possible words within a set of letters.
Jumbline 2 brings back the insanely addictive and fun gameplay of Jumbline with addition of many new features:
- Beautiful Graphics: Vibrant visuals with bigger and higher resolutions fonts
- Expert mode: Puzzles based on the official Tournament Word List for advanced players.
- Genius controls: You can tap the letters to spell in addition to underlining.
- Play in any orientation: Hold your device in landscape or portrait and the game automatically adjusts.
- Multiple profiles and saved games: Share the fun of Jumbline 2 with your friends & loved ones without losing your saved games.
- Educational: Built in dictionary to look up word definitions.
- THOUSANDS of 5, 6, and 7 letter puzzles.
- Pick your choice of timed or relaxing untimed modes.
- Save and resume where you left off with iOS4 fast app switching.
- Play your own music using the in game iPod interface.
- Global and Friends Leader boards with OpenFeint.
Fluffy clouds are happily drifting by. It's your job to pop them before they get away! You pop a cloud by spelling a word using all the letters carried by the cloud. The game gets more challenging as clouds carry more letters for bigger words!
Build the tallest tower you can with the infinite jumbled line of letters. The bigger the words, the bigger the reward blocks!
- Three beautiful animated themes
- Global leader boards and achievements including weekly and daily leader boards
- High resolution graphics designed for iPhone 4 Retina Display.
iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad with iOS 3.1.x or higher
Link to App Store