Auto3G app

ducky

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
yep, i paid $5.99 for it. seems a bit buggy, can someone who has it tell me the best way to configure it please.

maybe it just doesn't work, if that's the case if you bit too please let me know.

thanks!

ducky

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
ok, did some youtube searching and found a remove backgrounder fucnction and sbs toggle. maybe if i use it to kill apps running in background that i have white listed in the auto3g app it will function smoother.

hopefully the i will still get texts, calls and e-mails though.

ducky

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
it's an app that puts the phone into edge mode when inactive to conserve battery power. it's a jailbreak app only.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
i wouldnt think being in 3G would hurt battery much so long as its not searching for 3G in a bad signal area. cool idea though. free?

ducky

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
$5.99 on cydia. i gave up trying to use the white list since it switches back to 3g when i unlock the phone anyway and it seems to work rather well.

how much battery extending does it get me? i don't have a clue, lol. i do a good deal of international traveling and like the idea of getting all i can out of the on board battery.

3seven1

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
I am considering buying this app but I'd like to hear what others think of the app. It's a month after the last post in this thread, are there any new thoughts? Any new buys now that we can jb 4.1? I'm curious to hear feedback from any auto3g users.

ducky

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
it's been updated several times and does seem to help a bit. still haven't tried doing the white list again yet.