What To-Do app do you use on you iPhone?

michaelchang516

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Omnifocus

I personally use Omnifocus ask my todo app. The main feature that makes Omnifocus stand out from the rest is it has an iPhone, iPad and Mac application, and most importantly it does over the air syncing. Other than that, the app is solid even though it may not be the flashiest app, it helps me get my tasks done.

Bucketofried

Jan 30, 2009
Visit site
What to do app do you use?

I have been using geetasks because of the gmail tasks sync. But I think it is time for an upgrade to an app that is a little more conducive to actually accomplishing things. An app with project tasks ie with multiple tasks under one heading as well as sync over the net would be ideal. Input?

JNHohol

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
My favorite ToDo app is Pocket Informant, which is also my replacement calendar. They have quite a bit of functionality built in. Its easy to update tasks, move appointments, syncs with google & toodledo, and has an outlook sync.

I like it because of the multiple alarms, which are native now, its today view with both tasks and appointments, multiple categories, easy of use and navigation.

michaelchang516

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
2Do:Stunning ToDo List

I use ToDo. However, I wish I had one that would synch with my Outlook tasks. Anyone know of a good one for that?

There's an app called 2Do that does Outlook Sync over Wifi, it is a stunning app that probably is on of the best designed interface in the App Store.

However, if you're looking to sync with an exchange server, I would go for IMExchange.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77