Looking For Specific Apps

H2OS

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
If I am in the wrong forum please let me know, but it seems like the place to ask.

I have been searching for a long time now to no avail, there are two apps that I need. The problem is I dont know if apps exist for the specific things I need done.

1 - I need an app that will give me the average ammount of things i have made/fixed/done over time, like say I start the timer, and theres a button next to it, or several (options) and whenever I, lets say, finish making a paper airplane, I press the button and it records how long it took since I started, and I continue to do this for a while and when im done I press end, it then shows me in a graph/pie chart/bar graph/etc. - how many I made,the average amount I make every second/minute/hour/day, how long I was doing it for, and what different things i made/fixed/etc.

2-The second app I need is a little easier, basically I just want an app that will let me compare 2 or more of anything. eg - food, prices, RPG stats, different gear in a game. Just like.... stuff lol. Alas all I can find is apps like comparing food to one another and its only 2 things and specifically for food or something, I want an app that will let me compare anything to anything, ill type everything in obviously but i want like pie charts and bar graphs, you get the idea.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks loads. :)
H20S

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner