Now You Can Type Arabic/Persian/Urdu on Your iPad
iPhone4Arabs has announced the release of "Arabic Keyboard for iPad الكيبورد العربي" version 2.1 for iPad. This app was developed for users who need to type Arabic, Persian, or Urdu characters on iPad. Typing these characters on iPad is one of the gaps that have been left out from iPad's features since the device was launch months ago.
This app is simple and intuitive as real physical keyboard. You can switch between Arabic, Persian, Urdu, English, Numeric and any other languages keyboard, then export it to your favorite website or app.
Arabic Keyboard for iPad features include:
* Arabic, Persian, and Urdu keyboards for iPad. All in one app.
* Type in portrait or landscape
* Search Google, YouTube, and Bing from within the app.
* Facebook & Twitter integration
* Send emails without leaving the application.
* Text and keyboard selection is retained when you exit the application and open it again.
With this application, there'll be no more limits in your iPad experience.
Pricing and Availability:
Arabic Keyboard 2.1 costs $4 worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.