Game Center

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
For those of you who have Game Center what is your username? I would like to test it out but don't know anyone else using it yet. Thanks in advance.

I am Mustang5Oh

Last edited:

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I added you but it doesnt seem to do anything. Still can't play a game against you or even find a game while in the games tab.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
suppose to. but as of now all i have is a friend and it says we both have 0 games and 0 achievements. when you click on games its empty and doesnt find any games when you search either.

Spazbite33

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Iv downloaded game center from a source in cydia, but everytime i open it, it crashes back to home screen, im on a iphone 3g is it compatiable with iphone 3g??? pretty sure it must be. thanks

Tkf

Oct 3, 2009
Visit site
Iv downloaded game center from a source in cydia, but everytime i open it, it crashes back to home screen, im on a iphone 3g is it compatiable with iphone 3g??? pretty sure it must be. thanks

Not anymore. Apple removed it's support in Beta 3.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm on an iP4 and I can open it and navigate through the buttons but the app is useless as of now. If this is suppose to be "live" wednesday I think a lot of people will be highly irritated with Game Center.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner