Battery Double, pretty impressive so far

imybigday

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
at first i thought it would double my battery capacity (DOH...), but in fact it minimizes battery usage of inactive background processes that you have in your multi-tasking bar in the iOS4

still experimenting but so far I am getting a definite 30 - 40% increase in iPhone usage (I am a hardcore iphone game player).

link ht tp://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/battery-double/id387611500?mt=8

zkyevolved

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
There are no reviews or anything on iTunes. It also says "it works best with iOS4" which leads me to doubt it's a crap-app because iOS3 and 4 doesn't allow TRUE multitasking. The app will be frozen. I'd say don't waste your time, but then again it's only 99 cents. hehe. Enjoy! Let us know your findings. I think if apple could double their own battery life, they would have used that and attacked BB on their outstanding battery life. I don't think a 99cent app will have solved the problem all apple engineers and programmers couldn't fix. You know?

devonair

Nov 30, 2008
Visit site
@zkyevolved I'm with you on that... Plus (no offense to the original poster if this isn't the case) but I've seen too many posts in these forums where the initial poster is basically advertising a little-known app because they are it's developer or have a vested interest in it.

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Considering hisfirst post ever is to come on here and pimp some crapp, I can all but guarantee that he is the app's developer.

zkyevolved

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
at first i thought it would double my battery capacity (DOH...), but in fact it minimizes battery usage of inactive background processes that you have in your multi-tasking bar in the iOS4

still experimenting but so far I am getting a definite 30 - 40% increase in iPhone usage (I am a hardcore iphone game player).

link ht tp://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/battery-double/id387611500?mt=8

How about this, give me a FREE Copy and I'll give you a review. if it works, I'll be the first to praise it and I'll even pay you back for it :p

cmikhow#AC

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
So cynical people, lol.

It's 99 cents, for christ's sake.

Do any of you buy coffee? Cause it's about the same price for a cup, and you never know if it'll be old, and burnt or a nice fresh cup of joe. At least in this case some random person on the internet said SOMETHING nice about it.. with coffee you don't have that luxury.

Anyways that's my 2cents, or 99.. whatever.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Interesting that the initial poster has 1 post and it sounds like an advertisement. I think I would wait for more app reviews.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2