Give A Way Paid app: Email Themes, Emoji Keyboard & Emoji Converter for iPAD

kardin

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
Hello fans!

This is my new paid app, As usually I'm about to post free promo codes but decided to set this app is FREE for today so that non US App Store user can download it Free

App Name: Email Themes, Emoji Keyboard & Emoji To Images Converter
iTunes Link Full Version: Email Themes, Emoji Keyboard & Emoji To Images Converter for iPad on the iTunes App Store

"Sorry pal, I don't have iphone, I can't see emoji icons you sent me"
"Got your email but my Android phone doesn't show your emoji icons"
"Emoji icons are great but I would never use it in email because it only works with other iphone, ipad, ipodtouch. My friends can't see those icons via desktop and other devices"

Well, that was true but not anymore. This app is created to fix that problem.

It will add not only a cool theme / background image to your email message to make them pop but also converting the very popular iphone emoji icons
e057.png
e105.png
e418.png
to image so that they can be seen by any device (computer desktop, Android, BlackBerry, Palm smart phones...)

App will help you create Bold, Italic, Underlined text as well as adjust font size and color.

Our Themes and Emoji Images look great on on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail web based email clients and any Smart phone that can read HTML Email.

This Full Version has over 290 beautiful themes / backgrounds and more coming soon.

Screen Shots:

ei1.png
ei2.png

ei3.png
ei4.png

ei5.png

Thank you and hope you will post your review for my app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro