NAVIGON MyRegion Promo Code Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drexx3

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
To the bathroom!

...I'd like the us east region to help me find the bathroom, my office, home, stores and basically anywhere else I'm going. Seriously, since getting my iPhone 4 and my iPad I don't think I've looked up or looked at anything else since! (wife's not happy!)

jolaca

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
Broke, but never Broken

Bad break, Broke, but never Broken. Want Navigon so I can fulfill my 10 year old's dream of a summer vacation navigating to and within Yosemite out here in the great west, where dreams come true.

GenxBear

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I hope I win!

I would like the Western Edition of the GPS software. I'd love to say I'm going on a fancy trip, however, I just can't afford to this year... But I've been told by many people that I can't find my way out of a paper bag when it comes to directions. So I'd love to have this GPS software on my iPhone so that I don't get lost as much and show up on time because I DIDN'T get lost!

newrazr#IM

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
East, please

Would love the east version. It's going to be a busy year taking my oldest child on all of the college visits as he decides where he wants to go. Having the nav right on the ip4 would make the journeys a lot less stressful!!!

Thanks.

jodogg7ny

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Central Version of Navigon My Region :)

I recently purchased the Eastern version of Navigon as I live on the East coast. I just found out that my Wife is most likely going to be accepting a fellowship with Breast Oncology in Chicago!! :) (I love the Bulls) However, I have a job here and am not planning on moving :-( It would be great to have the Central version to be able to get around when I come to visit on the weekends!!

Love my Navigon, and would love it more with the Central version!
Thanks

davecotter

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
i'm siked for the west coast, i live in washington and like to drive around with my iphone. I want to drive to Hawai'i, but they haven't really built a bridge for that yet.

toddfsu

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Central! I want to take a vacation from Chicago and hear some jazz in New Orleans!

To celebrate NAVIGON's one year App Store anniversary they're giving away 9 promo codes for NAVIGON MyRegion to TiPb readers, 3 each for East, Central, and West US.

Want one? Just leave a reply below telling us which MyRegion app you want, and where you'd like to use it to go. (Make it good!)

Note: Promo codes require a US App Store account. Apple's rule, not ours!

Good luck!

tworth23

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Me wants some NAVI NAVI!!

Wassup Rene,
I'm a big traveler and would love to have the navigon app. Especially at work in the northeast as a police officer. Would be so useful at work to help find those odd streets on the beat.

Last edited:

jayz6868

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
iPhone 4 my region west

I would like the West US region. We're getting ready to go camping in a few weeks and have no idea how to get there and no Navigation apps on my iPhone 4. This would be a life saver. Thanks so much. We LOVE TIPB!!!!

rpgmind

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
East Region, please!!! I'd like that very much, please, so I can go to Disney World from Miami!!! My last nav-app sent me to Busch Gardens, Tampa, and I was none too pleased! I mean, I didnt mind it so much; a rides a ride, afterall, but the wife? Not so much. True occurance!

danredwing

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
travel, travel, travel

I'd love the western Region version as we're all over the place this fall visiting all the extended family. Thanksgiving in AZ, Christmas in San Diego, New years in LA, and even some hanging closer to home here in OR.

I am not so great with directions when in the car with 3 screaming kids and a frustrated wife...help me TIPB!

pnut78

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
I would love the Navigon East to help get around the crazy roads of Florida and also be able to take my family on a coastal road trip so my kid can see the Coke museum, South of the Border, the Capitol, New York, etc

sgold2061

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
East Coast

East Cost for me - I want to use it to go on a roadtrip and find the best bbq and dines on the east coast. A dream trip that would be greatly rewarding and filling.

Scott

Dealwagon

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I would love to have the east region. I already own the central and use it all the time. I would use the east region to find the tiny local hospital that my son was born at back in Jersey. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen