- 08-22-2010, 10:12 AM #251
- 08-22-2010, 10:24 AM #252
- 08-22-2010, 11:27 AM #253
Just moved to North Carolina from California...
This would be perfect because my family & I just moved to North Carolina from California and our Garmin is horribly out of date.
This would certainly help us navigate the backroads of NC!
Our MyRegion preference is: East Coast
Thanks and hope we're picked!
- 08-22-2010, 11:28 AM #254
- 08-22-2010, 11:59 AM #255iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I would like the East US region. I am the president of the Collegiate Middle Level Association at my college (North Georgia College and State University) and we are taking a trip to the National Middle Grades Association conference in Baltimore in November. This would be awesome to have! This app could help me, indirectly of course, become an even better Middle School educator.
- 08-22-2010, 12:18 PM #256iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
- 08-22-2010, 12:36 PM #257iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
US Navigon Promo Code Giveaway
I would really appreciate a promo code for West region. It would actually be for my significant other. ;o) Thanks!
- 08-22-2010, 03:00 PM #258
- 08-22-2010, 03:02 PM #259iMore Newbie
- 27 Posts
MyRegion East Please.
I want to ride my bike up or down the east coast. Visiting all the prime hot spots. Taking in all the scenery, and enjoying all that it has to offer. With an app like Navigon I am sure it would make for a great adventure.
You guys are the best!
- 08-22-2010, 08:37 PM #260iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
East US region.
So I don't get lost on my way to kids museums, zoos, science museums, etc. For now it's all about the kids.
- 08-22-2010, 09:14 PM #261iPhone Newbie
- 31 Posts
Is this still going on? If so,
I would really, REALLY like to have the US West version. I'm a k-12 school bus driver and would like to be able to take more of the student field trips, but I don't feel confident driving an 84-passenger bus where I haven't been before. It would be so much easier and safer if I had a reliable navigation system. (Our district has cut heavily on spending and refuses to provide one for our transportation department.)
- 08-22-2010, 10:15 PM #262iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
Central Region please! We love to explore the midwest - driving around until we get lost and then pull out the GPS to find our way back! Best way to explore!
- 08-23-2010, 11:58 AM #263
- 08-23-2010, 12:06 PM #264
- 08-23-2010, 12:08 PM #265
- 08-23-2010, 12:10 PM #266iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Central Region. I would love to visit the Cowboys new stadium before they win their super bowl there later this year.
- 08-23-2010, 12:23 PM #267iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I'd Love to have central region. Finally my girlfriend won't have to call me every time she gets lost in Chicago!
- 08-23-2010, 12:35 PM #268
Navigon Central pretty please!
Why? Because I usually can't figure out which way is north or south let alone east or west. For that matter, I'm lucky I even make it to the right place at the right time. Why? Because I rely on Google Maps. And what good is that?? Navigon will tell me where to go. That rocks!
- 08-23-2010, 12:36 PM #269iMore Newbie
- 18 Posts
Last edited by RichD; 08-23-2010 at 12:38 PM.
- 08-23-2010, 12:43 PM #270iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I would like the US east so I can find my way out of my own world and into the real one so I can find a life
- 08-23-2010, 12:51 PM #271iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I would love Central US!! Driving from south Texas to North Dakota and need some guidance along the way!
- 08-23-2010, 12:51 PM #272
- 08-23-2010, 12:54 PM #273
- 08-23-2010, 12:57 PM #274iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
MyRegion EAST hopefully
Maybe I'll get lucky......
- 08-23-2010, 01:03 PM #275