NAVIGON MyRegion Promo Code Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

merlin

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
CENTRAL please.

We Texans love to travel, and have had my sights set on a long-deserved trip to West Texas, and Big Bend. While NAVIGON will be great for getting me through the backroads and byways on my trip -- I really need GPS to help me navigate the primitive roads within the Park, many of which are unpaved and unmarked.

You wouldn't want you conscience riddled with thoughts of my bleached bones being found by my Jeep on the WRONG ROAD would you?

sdkool

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
West US

I need the West version, I just bought a 30' RV and skipped on the one with the nav built in. I plan to go to northern AZ, Cali, CO, and Vancouver WA.

srieger1

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
The Real Jersey Shore

Rock on, time to travel to the real Jersey Shore! The show has given the real shore a bad name. The real Jersey Shore is in Long Beach Island, NJ about 20 miles south of Seaside, where the show occurred.

I grew up in Jersey and have gone back to the shore many times as I have moved around the country for work. The app would help find the quickest route from Ohio. Also, with my team the Chicago Bears playing the Giants in about a month, it would help find my way to the new stadium.

Best of luck to everyone!

Harlan

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I would like the East. After moving from the West Coast several years ago, I have some time off in the fall coming to me. I would like to meander up and down exploring the East Coast without having to unfold maps as I enter a different state. Bob Dylan sang "You don?t need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows," but I certain need some high tech help to figure out which way for me to go and not to end up listening to talking heads on a "road to nowhere."

timberga

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
East of course! Gotta have navigation to drive from the ATL down to the southern most point in Key West, FL for the fantasy fest celebration!

yannman

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Surf's up

Wow, it would great to locate beaches for my kids to surf with this app. We always go out on week-end on a whim to locate some cool easy surfing spots for them and myself. Since it's in areas I don't always know, it would be awesome for locating gas and lodging and places for hot cocos.
Cheers guys, keep up the good work.

I read you everyday with my morning cup of coffee before the kids are up.

Yannman

dysfunction

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm driving from Northampton, MA, to Cornell University (about 250 miles) to move my younger brother into his dorm this weekend, and it would definitely be useful to have Navigon MyRegion East for turn-by-turn on the trip. With other people in the car, using Maps will be possible, but if I lose signal it won't do me much good.

AAFD

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
I would like the east region. I would love to use it on Vacation to Ohio, Michigan and Florida. ALso I can us it on my job driving wrecker. Its important to get to the job quickly and safely!! Using this with my phone is great because I can carry it in my work truck, my jeep and RV. THe best of each world!!

Thanks

KC

carolinamic

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I want the east region because my because that's the region that I live in. Also do here where I'm stationed in Beaufort SC their not always street signs to go by.

justsnowboardine

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
My fiance and I would LOVE a western region! We currently live in San Diego, and we will be moving to Bellingham, WA for college. Being the west coast lovers that we are, we plan on turning our 3 day road trip into a longer one by driving up the coast and making plenty of stops. We love to hike, camp, bike, ski, snowmobile, geocache, and explore off road with the help of GPS (so we don't get lost, and he doesn't have to ask for directions)! It would be the most PERFECT & AWESOME engagement gift that would be put to great use on our western road trips.

jrt14

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Must travel with 2 kids this summer

Hi,
I would like to have the East NAVIGON promo code. I will have to travel with my two children to grandma's and my husband will not be able to get off work. Having a navigation app will would one less thing to worry about.

Pobregizmo

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
East!!!

I just came out east to graduate school and have been using the mapquest app for turn by turn everywhere (really, everywhere) I go. I would lobe a better app for this as I am completely lost in a new state and would love some help getting to and from school and to my in laws' houses! Please hook me up for my education's sake!!!

bassoprofundo

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Central, please. I want to use it to get my wife home. She spends time on google maps finding how to get somewhere but can never quite seem to be able to reverse those directions. Save the mother of my children and donate a code to a worthy cause. C'mon, it's for the children!

sawf

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
I would love to try the East Region version of the app since this is my last year of college and my friend just got a car so we were planning to go to DC, Pennsylvania, and a few other places. We really want to make it memorable and just have a good time without worrying about getting lost. This would really save us some time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice