Crosscheck for iPad -- To-do done right!
Just wanted to let you know about our fresh hot-off-the-xcode app we've just released.
Crosscheck is the to-do application we always wished we had. Our design philosophy from the start has been creating streamlined, focused interface with advanced features for sharing and collaboration. There are several to-do apps out there, but we needed one that was fast and efficient to use, without having to wade through a bunch of clunky menus, and one that would allow us to share pools of tasks and work on projects as a team.
Crosscheck features include:
- Automatic synchronization of data with a cloud-based service for safe storage.
- Fast text notations for tagging, prioritizing, assigning, and scheduling items.
- An open API which allows developers to build great new ways to let users access their data.
- Flexible organization. Users can make, group, and organize to-do items however they like.
- Useful touches, like the ability to compose an email listing your tasks with one tap.
Crosscheck Pro service adds these additional features:
- Effortless sharing and collaboration with other Crosscheck users. Assign, tag and schedule to-do items with a team.
- Integration with other apps through services like calendar (iCal) and news (RSS) feeds.
- Extra security from strong TLS encryption while data is transferring over the network.
- Unlimited API access.
You can learn more about the app here:
Crosscheck – Super-simple, synced, shared to-do.
The app is available on the iTunes App Store here:
Crosscheck for iPad on the iTunes App Store
For press inquiries, please contact email@example.com