Voice Morph Pro

tuanlt

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
Dear all,

Have you ever imagined that how your voice will be if it turns into other sound like Cat, Dog, Old Radio or Demon?.
Well, now you can get it with this application.

Just say something into your iPhone and there are 22 morph selections to make your sound become more creative and very fun!
There are some cool selections like clown, dog, squirrel, cat? There are also some ridiculous selections like Burp, Fart, Helium, Robot?
Even it will make your man's voice become a woman's voice or a Ghost sound?.
Yeahhhh, there are many many selections.

Youtube link

Do you want to try? Reply here you will get a promotion code. Thanks!

[URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/voice-morph-pro/id381246500?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Itune link[/URL]

Last edited:

tuanlt

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
Nice app

Many people like this application and you? Do you want to have it now?
Reply here I will give you a promotion code. Quickly! :D

xultar

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Pleaase I'd love to try!!!

I'll PM you I don't think you'll remember me.

Dear all,

Have you ever imagined that how your voice will be if it turns into other sound like Cat, Dog, Old Radio or Demon?.
Well, now you can get it with this application.

Just say something into your iPhone and there are 22 morph selections to make your sound become more creative and very fun!
There are some cool selections like clown, dog, squirrel, cat? There are also some ridiculous selections like Burp, Fart, Helium, Robot?
Even it will make your man's voice become a woman's voice or a Ghost sound?.
Yeahhhh, there are many many selections.

Youtube link

Do you want to try? Reply here you will get a promotion code. Thanks!

[URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/voice-morph-pro/id381246500?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Itune link[/URL]

tuanlt

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
OMG. it's very funny, funny, funny. It will make you laugh everytime whenever you play it. Why dont you try it now?