HURRY!!! Mitube on App Store!!

ladytonya

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Seems like a great app. I saw this alert tweeter earlier and downloaded it over an hour later. To my knowledge, at least as of about 10 minutes ago, it was still there.

Everyone seems to think it will be yanked, but why? It was approved to be put into the App Store so why would they remove it now? I'm relatively new to the iPhone and App Store, I'm just curious. This doesn't seem like the type of thing that would violate any copyright agreements or whatever else might cause an app to be removed, so why is everyone so sure it will be?

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Seems like a great app. I saw this alert tweeter earlier and downloaded it over an hour later. To my knowledge, at least as of about 10 minutes ago, it was still there.

Everyone seems to think it will be yanked, but why? It was approved to be put into the App Store so why would they remove it now? I'm relatively new to the iPhone and App Store, I'm just curious. This doesn't seem like the type of thing that would violate any copyright agreements or whatever else might cause an app to be removed, so why is everyone so sure it will be?

Apple contacted the dev and told him it would be yanked within the hour. This was posted on the devs website...

ladytonya

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Ah, okay. Guess I'm lucky I got it, but of course I won't get updates. What's wrong with an app like that? I guess I just don't get it.

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I got it and I was happy that I did because there are some YouTube videos of my daughter singing that I wanted to download, but it's crashing every time it tries to save a video. I'm hoping it's just because it's so busy right now. It's cool to be able to download and save videos directly to my iPad then save on the computer. I hope it works out.

ladytonya

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
It's been pulled now, glad I got it. I actually haven't tried downloading because I do that with a bunch of podcasts. What I've been enjoying is the ease with which I can stream videos. I've been able to watch a few videos that I couldn't get to completely stream through either the You Tube app or Safari. Hope it keeps working!