LivingRoom for iPad v1.1 available now!
Version 1.1 of LivingRoom for iPad is now available in the App Store! (Hey, why not go check it out now! :-)) LivingRoom is a simple, clean floor plan and interior design app that lets anyone to dive right in and start creating and sharing beautiful spaces right away.
- Saves your place automatically
- Generous undo/redo
- Large built-in database of structural and design items
- Easily move, resize, and rotate objects, add custom labels
- Add colors and textures to anything in your room
- Keep all your projects together and browse them easily in the built-in rooms gallery
- Share your work (send PDFs)
- Use your own fabrics and textures
- Keep notes for each project
- Set your units of measure
- Optionally hide all furniture and only show structural components.
The biggest changes in v1.1 are the addition of an integrated User Guide and better starting instructions, precision-layout ("nudge") buttons to move items by small amounts in any direction, a much better layout for the object info and room settings menus, and improved handling of both metric and imperial units. (There are a bunch of other less-noticeable changes as well.)
Here's LivingRoom's App Store page:
LivingRoom for iPad on the iTunes App Store
And here is the main website:
Version 1.1 is available right now for $4.99 (or equivalent local pricing) and as a free update for existing owners. OK, sales pitch over, please go check it out! Thanks!